We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You will give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you purchase any of our services, participate in social media functions on our site and when you report a problem. The information you give us may include your name, any relevant business name, address, email address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website or when you interact with email sent to you, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the URLs you access (including date and time) and the pages you viewed or searched for.
- Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, record labels, store providers, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
- Information used to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device through which you are viewing the site.
- Information used as part of our efforts to keep our site and our services safe and secure.